EHP’s team includes medical professionals, community service professionals, and public health scientists who are available to assist individuals and communities in many ways.
- To contact EHP’s onsite Nurse Practitioner or to speak with EHP staff about environmental concerns, email Jessa Chabeau, Case Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 724-260-5504.
- To discuss options for air and water monitoring, please contact Ryan Grode, Environmental Health Educator, at email@example.com, or call 724-260-5504.
- For questions concerning EHP's Shale Oil & Gas Health Registry, please contact Beth Weinberger, Research & Communications Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 724-263-5925.
- To report an environmental incident, please visit our Environmental Reporting section for emergency and non-emergency contact information.
- To arrange an interview with an EHP spokesperson or for any other media inquiries, please contact our office at 724-260-5504.
All other inquiries may be directed to email@example.com or 724-260-5504. Please send any written correspondence to our mailing address below:
SWPA Environmental Health Project
2001 Waterdam Plaza Drive, Suite 201
McMurray, PA 15317
Complete the form below to send us your comments and/or questions.